SEMI x FT STARTUPS PITCH
A unique chance to present your startup to the semiconductor superpower community members
This year La French Tech Taiwan will connect its community with that of SEMI Taiwan, home of the most powerful growth-drivers and innovators behind Taiwan’s accomplishments in the field.
Aside from internal R&D, the global semiconductor industry is increasingly using M&A, corporate venturing and other external innovation approaches to access new technologies and accelerate innovation. In 2019, corporate-backed deals in semiconductors and chips startups represented 859 M USD of investment*.
Thanks to the SEMI yearly Innovation Program Community Event, selected startups will have a chance to identify new clients, partners, investors, and gain visibility. TSMC, Foxconn, Intel Capital, Mediatek and many more will be represented via corporate executives, investment professionals, and tech innovation VCs.
This private invitation-only event will also be a great time to sync up with La French Tech Taiwan and learn more about Innovation in Taiwan and how you can expand your activity across the APAC region.
3 startup companies will be selected by La French Tech Taiwan to join this event, in collaboration with SEMI Taiwan.
– Start-ups beyond Serie A funding round (or equivalent maturity level).
– Core business focus on #connectivity areas relevant to the semiconductor industry, such as:
– Design: communication chip, RF, antenna etc.
– Material: new semiconductor materials for next-gen communications(5G/6G/satellite…)
– Infrastructure: base station, small cell, O-RAN software, etc.
– Applications: smart manufacturing, smart vehicles